Whether you’re a complete beginner or lifelong DIYer, these ten gifts for crafters are must-haves for any kind of project.
1. Greenleaf Dollhouse Kit $85 Crafters love anything miniature, and this dollhouse kit allows them to build the house from scratch, then fill it up with the most adorably tiny furnishings. I’ve been remodeling a dollhouse for the last year and it’s been my most fun hobby.
2. Cricut Explore 3 $299 A Cricut machine is a crafter’s most coveted possession, and this year Cricut released a brand new lineup of machines. The Explore 3 is the mid-level machine and most versatile for all types of crafters. Expect a swarm of handmade thank you cards if you buy this for someone!
3. Acrylic Calendar $40+ Every craft room needs a calendar, and this acrylic handmade calendar adds so much style to a schedule. You can choose the size and customize it with your recipient’s name for a super personal gift.
4. Copic Sketch Markers $95 Copic Sketch Markers are the Ferraris of markers, and for good reason. They produce professional artist-level results and are easy for beginners to learn to blend with. My son drools over them in every TikTok video he sees.
5. Wax Seal Set $33 Know someone who likes to make homemade cards? This wax seal set was made for them. You can make gorgeous pressed wax seals on envelopes just like the White House does. I did this for my holiday cards this year and my family was beyond impressed.
6. Cordless Hot Glue Gun $29 Crafters love a hot glue gun, but the cord always seems to get tangled up and in the way. Hart Tools recently launched this hot glue gun that runs on a 20V battery just like power tools do. It’s rechargeable, easy to use, and great for all kinds of projects. I use mine almost weekly.
7. Silhouette Alta 3D Printer $299 What’s cooler than a 3D printer? No really, can you think of anything? This 3D printer creates actual real-life objects almost magically right in front of your eyes. Great for a miniaturist to make dollhouse furnishings with, and also on my personal wishlist. Wink, wink!
8. Velvet Desk Chair $144 We crafters spend a lot of time in our office chairs, but most of the time those are just an old dining chair from a mismatched set. Up your favorite crafter’s comfort game by gifting her a comfy velvet chair she’ll actually want to work in.
9. Caddy Organizer $19 This is hands down my favorite craft organization caddy. You can stack multiples of them together, and you can even buy a base with wheels so they can slide right under a work table. I recommend three caddies and a rolling base for the ultimate gift combo. Bonus points if you fill some of the containers with fun embellishments!
10. Making It Book $11 The crafting competition TV show on NBC called Making It has been going strong with new seasons. They recently released this book with some of the fun projects featured on the show, along with tips and ideas from the competitors. I own this book and reference it often.