Men are always so hard to shop for. Here’s a collection of gifts for all the fellas in your life, from your husband, dad, and father-in-law to your brother, boss, and best guy friend.
1. Eddie Bauer First Ascent Jacket $249 You can’t go wrong with a puffer jacket, and this one is extra cozy and classic. This Eddie Bauer jacket won over every dude in my family and they all added it to their wishlists.
2. Beats Studio Buds $139 Move over AirPods, Beats are in the house! You may have seen Beats headphones, but now the company offers earbuds, too. They pack a serious punch in the sound department and come in this sleek black colorway.
3. Scotch Porter Beard Collection $104 Beards are still as trendy as ever and it doesn’t look like the lumberjack beard is going anywhere any time soon. Give your furry fella the spa treatment with this luxurious set.
4. Cards Against Humanity $25 Find me a man that doesn’t love Cards Against Humanity. I dare you. If you know a guy who doesn’t have the game yet, this should definitely be in his stocking. Just make sure he’s grown, because some of the cards are quite mature.
5. Poker Set $89 Help him level up his guy’s night with a new poker set that’ll make his friends jeally. My husband and son were giving this briefcase set all the heart eyes and talking smack at the dinner table about who has the best poker face.
6. Tile Key Finder Set $64 Know a dude who’s always misplacing his keys or wallet? This Tile set covers both! The keychain hooks onto his keys and the card fits right in his wallet. If one gets put down in the wrong place, he can push a button on his phone to make the Tile ring. It works reversed, too, in case the phone is the missing item.
7. Ridge Wallet $85 My husband has this wallet and gets compliments and questions from male servers almost every time we go out to dinner. Guys seem to really love it. This is his second Ridge Wallet and he promises he’ll never buy another brand again. He’s a customer for life.
8. Crafthouse Drink Smoking Cloche $130 I had never even heard of “smoking drinks” until we went to PF Changs recently. Apparently smoking things is the hottest trend right now. This Crafthouse Smoking Cloche works for beverages, desserts, and even sushi. He’ll definitely want to show this off to his buds.
9. Ooni Pizza Oven $599 Does your man love to grill? Here’s a new toy to add to his cooking collection. This Ooni Pizza Oven allows him to be a profesh pizza maker right on the back porch. Next thing you know he’ll be tossing dough disks in the air.
10. Cuisinart Grill Set $58 Need a gift idea for a man you don’t know very well? You can’t go wrong with a grill set like this one from Cuisinart. Grilling is somehow engrained in a dude’s DNA, and this set has everything he needs plus more.
11. Fossil Watch $169 Fossil watches are a classic manly gift, and a perfect option for a husband or father-in-law. If you know a fella that’s not into smart watches, this matte black watch is timeless and classy.
12. Record Player $120 There are a ton of record players on the market, but this wooden version was made for a man cave. Pair it with a few records from his favorite artists and you’ll be the favorite gift-giver of the year.
You can find all our 2021 Gift Guides here, and holiday planning and organization tips here.
I love how everything you have on the guy list is black! Cracked me up. Thanks for the Beats idea – I may have to get him those. Great blog – I really enjoy it.
Lela Burris says
Thanks Jeannette! We tried to make everything cohesive, but also guys seem to love black and wood tones. The Beats are a great gift idea, hope he loves them!