Shop our curated holiday gift guide for organization lovers, hand-selected by a professional organizer, to help your recipients get a jump start on their New Year goals.
1. Erin Condren Life Planner $55 Erin Condren planners have a cult following, and for good reason. They’re colorful, great quality, and can help even the most scatterbrained be more organized. Add on some sticker packs and pens and your gift shopping is done!
2. OXO Food Storage Containers $104 Turn on any pantry organization video on YouTube and you’ll see these OXO containers. They’re airtight and keep food fresh longer, and they’re crystal clear so they look pretty lined up in a row.
3. Braided Storage Cube $59 Every organizing-obsessed person loves a good woven basket, and this one is the cream of the crop. It fits inside cube shelving and elevates your storage bin game to a whole new level. Storage can be pretty!
4. Office Storage Boxes $10+ Did you binge both of Marie Kondo’s shows on Netflix this year? She recently partnered with The Container Store to design minimalistic storage options and I’m obsessed with everything in the collection. These office storage boxes are my favorite!
5. The Home Edit Book $11 Speaking of Netflix, I bet your gift recipient watched The Home Edit also. This book was written by the organizing duo before they had their show, and it breaks down how to organize every room in the house in a functional and realistic way. Plus it comes with labels for organizing a refrigerator in the back of the book!
6. Bamboo & Glass Spice Jars $35 Decanting spices are all the rage right now, and these bamboo and glass jars are the eco-friendly way to jump on the trend. Plus they’re airtight so they keep your spices fresher longer.
7. Brother Label Maker $49 I honestly believe that everyone should have a label maker. It just makes life so much easier when things are labeled. This Brother Label Maker is the collective favorite among professional organizers and is so easy to use.
8. Flocked Slim Hangers $15 Give your favorite organizer the gift of matching slim hangers this holiday season to replace her mismatched ones she’s had since college. They’re flocked with a velvet-type material that keeps clothes from slipping, and they’re super narrow so they save space in even the tiniest closets.