Our holiday gift guide for pet parents features functional and personalized gifts that’ll last far longer than any bone, toy mouse, or canned food.
1. Pet Bed $170 Is it just me or does this pet bed look like a fortune cookie? Whatever it’s supposed to be, it’s way nicer than those little round furry beds. It can fit a small dog or a cat and will blend in with any style of home decor.
2. Octopus Toys $17 These octopus dog toys are almost too cute to give to a pet. My dog would shred them in seconds, and I might cry a little. They’re a great gift for a dog and his owner who love playing tug of war with the most adorable toys.
3. Shark Cordless Pet Plus Stick Vacuum $249 As a fellow pet owner, a stick vacuum is a must-have. They’re lightweight and cordless, so you can zoom around the house and suck up fur seconds before guests arrive. I love this Shark vacuum because it was designed with Fur Mamas in mind.
4. Custom Pet Painting $35+ Pet lovers really love their pets, and you’ll definitely see some tears of gratitude if you give them a custom pet painting. This artist creates the most beautiful pieces of art featuring your favorite furry friend. Get your orders in quickly because they are 100% handmade.
5. Personalized Pet Bowl $30+ Does a pet really know that’s his name on his water bowl? Probably not. But nothing looks cuter in a kitchen than a fancy bowl with an engraved name on it. These come in a few different sizes and colors, and they’re heavy duty and dishwasher safe.
6. Cremation Ring $55+ Years ago when I lost my Min Pin, my husband sent off some of his ashes to have made into a ring for my birthday. I’ve been wearing that ring ever since. We just lost our oldest cat and I’ll definitely be ordering another for her ashes, too. I highly recommend this Etsy seller because she really puts care and love into the jewelry she creates.
7. Funny Mug $19 Any pet owner can relate to this mug. Literally every morning I’m fishing out a piece of dog or cat hair from my coffee. Don’t worry, we pet lovers don’t mind at all.
8. Eco Lint Brush $12 Lint rollers are helpful for de-furring our black pants on the daily, but they create so much waste. Gift your favorite animal lover this eco-friendly option. Instead of tearing off individual papers, you just remove the fur and give it a rinse. This is a great stocking stuffer!
9. Litter Robot $549 Every cat owner swoons over the Litter Robot ads, including myself. These self-cleaning futuristic litter boxes are the coolest thing ever, and we all dream of owning one. You’d win Gift Giver Of The Year if you put one of these under the tree.
10. Cat Storage Basket $69 How cute is this cat-shaped basket? It’s great for holding Kitty’s arsenal of cat toys or even towels in a guest bathroom. Honestly, I’d put one in any room of the house. There’s one in my cart right now!
11. Litter Genie XL $23 I bought a Litter Genie XL two years ago, and I tell everyone I know about it. This cat litter trash can works like Diaper Genie and holds up to two weeks of used clumps. No more lugging plastic bags out to the can twice a day!
You can find all our 2021 Gift Guides here, and holiday planning and organization tips here.
Leave A Comment