Shop the Hart tools, garage accessories, and project kits I’ve used for the toughest jobs around my house, all in one gift guide.
1. 10” Compound Miter Saw $134 Miter saws are usually expensive and intimidating, but this one is affordable and easy to use. I had never used a miter saw in my life and figured this one out in just an hour.
2. 16oz Hammer Hart x The Fords $15 Can a hammer be pretty? This one can. It was designed by Steve and Leanne Ford from HGTV’s Restored By The Fords, and it looks gorgeous hanging from a tool belt.
3. 6-Tool Combo Kit $198 (on sale through December, down $100) This 6-tool combo set is perfect for new homeowners, newlyweds, and anyone who needs to build their power tool collection. All six tools run on the same battery so no cord clutter in the garage!
4. Safety Glasses Hart x The Fords $14 Say goodbye to the old safety glasses in the tool stash and say hello to these designer glasses from The Fords. They look extra cute in TikTok building videos!
5. Electric Pressure Washer $148 Pressure washing is the most satisfying job ever, and kind of relaxing too. This one is extra powerful—it got every bit of green gunk off my patio without even using soap.
6. Tool Chest Workbench $399 The ultimate garage organizer! This tool chest can hold all your tools, and even has the option to add to lighted storage top. It’s at the top of my personal wishlist this holiday season, so if you’re shopping for me this year, I want this! (Not kidding!)
7. RC Truck Kit $129 What do you buy a tool lover who already has enough tools? An RC car made by a tool company! This RC truck is so much fun and runs on a Hart battery.
8. Extra Battery And Charger $59 All cordless Hart power tools run on the same battery, so having an extra one on hand makes bigger projects roll right through without having to wait for charging. I recommend having 2-3 Hart batteries if you have more than 5 Hart tools.
9. Premium Leather Gloves $19 These leather gloves are almost too pretty to get dirty! They come in three different sizes and are great for both men and women.
10. Orbital Jigsaw $89 A jigsaw is one of the most versatile power tools for DIYers and is used in so many home remodeling projects. Visit any DIY Influencer’s Instagram and you’ll see them using a jigsaw at least once a week.
11. 20-Piece Magnetic Screwdriver Set $20 Why is it we can never find a screwdriver when we need one? This 20-piece set is perfect for literally anyone and is great as a stocking stuffer.
12. Mechanic’s Tool Set $94 Have someone on your list that loves to tinker with their car in the garage? This mechanic tool set has everything they need, plus a few things they didn’t even know they wanted.