The best collection of gift ideas for all the women on your list, from mom and mother-in-laws to sisters, best friends, and your favorite coworkers.
1. Faux Shearling Robe $149 Is there anything cozier than a furry robe on a chilly December morning? This faux shearling is ridiculously soft and a great gift for any lady. (Or yourself!)
2. Erin Condren Vegan Leather Life Planner $64 Know a chick that loves Erin Condren planners? New to the EC 2022 collection are vegan leather Life Planner covers. They’re buttery smooth and so much classier than the laminated plastic covers on the standard Life Planners.
3. Breville The Barista Express Espresso Machine $699 This espresso machine is like having a Starbucks in your own house. I had an organizing client that had this machine and she made me a cup while I worked on her pantry. I’ve been dreaming of it ever since. It’s for sure the queen of coffee making.
4. Renpho Eye Massaging Mask $75 Not sure what to buy your mother-in-law? This eye massaging mask is your go-to gift. I personally own this and it’s pure zen. It massages your temples, forehead, and cheekbones, applies gentle heat, and even plays calming music. It’s great to pop on after hosting a jam-packed holiday party.
5. Universal Thread Fanny Pack $20 This is not your mama’s fanny pack from the ’80s. Target is killing the fanny pack game and I’ve found three that I really like. This one is a classic brown leather and looks great with any outfit. I get compliments every time I wear it.
6. Clarisonic Mia $224 My husband bought me this Clarisonic Mia for our first holiday season as a married couple and I thought it was the best gift ever. It’s like going to the spa and getting a facial without even having to leave the house. It gently exfoliates your face and has a built-in timer to keep you from overworking your skin. Plus the amount of time it holds a charge is unreal!
7. Our Place Always Pan $145 The Always Pan just seemed to pop up out of nowhere. One minute no one had heard of it, and the next minute it was selling out right and left. I bought one during a big sale and I haven’t touched my other pans since. It frequently goes on sale for $99 around holidays so keep an eye out.
8. Glossier Priming Moisturizer $34 This is the only moisturizer I use, and I’ll never even try another brand. It’s so rich and creamy, and it feels super luxurious. True story, sometimes I catch my husband sneaking a palmful of it for his own face.
9. Radiance Rose Glow Ultra-Hydrating Flower Essence $34 Cold weather can do a number on our skin, and moisturizer alone isn’t enough sometimes. This flower essence mists onto your face for a fresh feeling and instantly hydrates dull skin. This is a must for any chick’s stocking.
10. Champagne Lollipops $13 The first time my husband ever shopped on Etsy, he ordered these champagne lollipops for my stocking. I can’t tell you which one was more impressive—the lollipops or the fact that he bought them on Etsy. Either way, he won the husband award that year.
11. Ember Temperature Controlled Mug $99 Mom and mother-in-law alert! This is the coolest gift ever! This temperature-controlled mug allows her to adjust the temp of her beverage and keep it exactly as hot or warm as she wants it. I personally like my coffee scalding and my tea only hot-ish, so this mug is on my own wishlist.
12. Cricut Maker 3 $499 Cricut launched this brand new Cricut Maker 3 machine this year, and it is twice as fast as the old Maker. Plus, it doesn’t even need a mat to cut on, so it’s great for a crafting newbie. The Maker 3 can even cut wood, fabric, and thin metal, so she can make quilts, crafts, and engraved signs all with one machine.