Get the best reactions and happiest facial expressions from your littles this year with our holiday gift guide for elementary school kids from Kindergarten through 8th grade.
1. Polaroid Instant Camera $119 Kids love to take pictures, and nothing is more gratifying than having your photo printed almost immediately. A Polaroid Instant Camera turns your Little into a budding photographer.
2. Bosszer Beginner Sewing Machine $64 Learning to sew is such a fun hobby for kids, and can lead to a lifelong skill they’ll continue all the way through adulthood. This beginner sewing machine helps your kid get comfortable with the basics without getting overwhelmed with features.
3. Echo Dot For Kids $59 “Alexa, tell me a joke!” Amazon released a kid-friendly Echo Dot with filtered Alexa responses for younger kids. You can adjust the settings to suit your child’s age right from your own phone. And they come in this cute panda or an adorable tiger face.
4. Razor Power Scooter $142 These Razor Power Scooters are so much fun! My son had one when he was younger and I took it for a spin once just to see what it was like. I’ll be honest, I really loved it. They charge quickly and don’t go too fast, but I still recommend popping on a helmet first.
5. Carpet Play Mat $30+ Does your kid love to play with cars? This play mat doubles as a cushy rug for their bedroom and gives them hours of imaginative playtime.
6. Teepee Tent $39 How cute is this teepee tent?! I’m blown away at the price tag, and a little jealous that I can’t fit in it myself. I’d love to curl up inside with a furry blanket and good book.
7. Taboo Kids vs. Parents $14 Taboo is one of my family’s favorite games, but a lot of the cards are over my son’s head and he doesn’t know what they mean. Luckily Taboo released this Kid’s version that’s even more fun than the adult version. It’ll be your after-dinner go-to.
8. Mini Brands $12 These tiny grocery miniatures are all the rage right now. There are TikTok accounts devoted to just opening them. It’s basically a ball that opens like an orange into six segments, and inside the segments are teeny versions of branded food and household items. They’re the cutest little minis and so fun to collect.
9. Beats Studio3 Headphones $266 Kids love to pop on a pair of headphones, and these Beats Studio headphones have noise-cancelling capabilities. Translation: you won’t hear the Baby Shark song ever again.
10. Adjustable Basketball Goal $199 2020 taught us that it’s always good to have some kind of outdoor game or toy when you need a break from the great indoors. A basketball goal is perfect for kids of all ages, and even more fun when the whole family goes out to play together. This one adjusts so it can grow with your child.
11. Small Foot Dollhouse $149 This might sound silly, but dollhouses without stairs bother me. They’re completely unrealistic. I know most kids love dollhouses, and this one has stairs, so it gets my stamp of approval.
12. Jumbl Kids Kitchen $199 Have an aspiring chef on your hands? This kid’s kitchen looks like the real thing, and is way cuter than those plastic ones you see in all the big box stores. It’s so cute you can keep it in your own kitchen and let your kids “cook” while you make dinner.