Whether they’ve lived it for years or they’re curious after finishing that Netflix documentary, this holiday gift guide for minimalists is our favorite starter pack toward a simpler lifestyle.
1. Cozy Minimalist Home Book $20 A minimal home doesn’t have to be sterile. This book shows you how to have a cozy living space without clutter by being intentional with both furniture and decor pieces.
2. Monstera Live House Plant $57 Minimalists don’t love to get “stuff” that doesn’t serve a purpose, but a houseplant cleans the air and adds natural beauty to their home. The Monstera is a modern and minimal plant with large leaves. Bonus points for getting it through the mail!
3. Push Pollinator Garden $18 Don’t have time to plant a real garden? These push pollinators go right into the ground with zero digging and support the local bees.
4. Purple Harmony Pillow $143 Minimalists appreciate things that last a long time and this Purple Harmony pillow is as comfy as it is functional. Give them something they’ll use every day for years and years.
5. Modern Birdhouse $65 What do you buy a minimalist who doesn’t want anything? Give their neighborhood birds a safe home while giving your recipient the gift of a new birdwatching hobby.
6. Madewell Sunshine Series Sustainable Bundle $45 This bundle of eco-friendly gifts from Madewell is one of their most popular gift items, and any environmentally conscious person would love to open this for the holidays.
7. The Curated Closet Workbook $16 Is someone on your list working on downsizing their wardrobe? The Curated Closet Workbook helps you streamline your clothing and build a capsule wardrobe of things that all go together.
8. Wood Adirondack Chair $162 A good quality outdoor chair is something anyone would love to have, and a simple but classic wood Adirondack chair suits anyone’s design style.