These twelve gifts for newlyweds skip the monogrammed photo frames and love letters in favor of practical items new couples can use every day.
1. Ring Video Doorbell $179 My husband and I bought Ring Doorbells last year as our gift to each other, and we love them. They make our home feel safer and allow us to see our whole property no matter where we are.
2. EnviroKlenz Air System Plus Home Air Purifier $799 This air purifier is a must-have for newlyweds and new homeowners. It cleans the air with a powerful filtration system as well as UV lights. It’s perfect for families with pets and children, and runs so quietly you barely even notice it. I had it going nonstop during my bathroom renovation to help with all the dust. You can save 20% off all EnviroKlenz Air Purifiers during their Black Friday sale, which is up to $160 in savings! #sponsored
3. Suitcase Record Player $79 Is there anything more romantic than popping in a vinyl record on a Friday evening, mixing up some cocktails, and lounging by the fireplace? I can’t think of anything. Bonus points if you’re listening to Michael Bublé’s Holiday Album.
4. KitchenAid Artisan Stand Mixer $549 A KitchenAid stand mixer is on every newlywed’s wishlist, and this Artisan edition is so pretty they’ll never want to put it away. It will live on their kitchen counter til the end of time.
5. Brushed Gold Flatware $109 Gold utensils just seem fancy. They’re perfect for dinner parties and holiday dinners, but also for a casual brunch for two on a random Saturday.
6. Shark Robot Vacuum $397 This robot vacuum is my absolute favorite because it moves in linear lines versus sporadic zigzags across the house. It even automatically empties itself into the trash receptacle in the charging base. Easiest housework ever!
7. Date Night Box $39 Give the new couple a year of fun date ideas so they always have something fun to do on the weekends. I love this date night box because the idea cards inside are handmade and super creative.
8. Wooden Scrabble Game $299 Scrabble is such a fun game to play on a rainy day, and this gorgeous wooden edition doubles as coffee table decor. It’s almost too pretty to play…almost.
9. Purple Harmony Pillow $143 A good night’s sleep is so important, and newlyweds and new homeowners usually don’t think about buying a high quality pillow. Help them swap their cheap $5 pillow with this Purple Harmony pillow to make them feel like royalty.
10. Solo Stove Bonfire $249 Truth, my husband and I are buying this fire pit for ourselves this year for the holidays. We love a good fire pit, but hate the smoke that comes with it. This Solo Stove Bonfire has vents that pull the smoke down so it doesn’t end up in your face.
11. Cooking For Two Cookbook $32 With an internet full of recipes for a family of four, sometimes it’s not so easy to cut the ingredients in half. And busy newlyweds aren’t always able to finish up leftovers. This cookbook has great meal ideas that are perfect for two.
12. Coffee & Espresso Machine $199 This little coffee and espresso maker packs a big punch. It’s small enough to fit in even the tiniest apartment kitchen but brews a mean cup of joe.