Leaving the house is such a chore, isn’t it? Let your wishlist come to you instead with our homebody must-haves for a night (or several) in.
1. Keurig Latte And Cappuccino Maker $238 Love the taste of a freshly brewed latte from your favorite coffee shop but don’t want to put on real pants and leave the house? This latte and cappuccino maker from Keurig turns your gift recipient into a barista.
2. Smudge Kit $9+ Smudging a house with sage, sandalwood, and cedar not only makes your house smell good, but it makes it feel fresh and clean, too. Whether you believe in the cleansing energy or not, it’s a relaxing ritual to do once a month.
3. Old Navy Gender-Neutral Sweatshirt $29 True story, I was at Old Navy getting my son a shirt for the John Mullaney show and saw this blush pink sweatshirt on the men’s side. My hand grazed it accidentally and I instantly fell in love. It’s so soft and cozy and I wear it all the time. It truly is gender-neutral, too.
4. Renpho Eye Massaging Mask $75 A homebody’s ideal Friday night is staying home, listening to a podcast, and closing the curtains before it even gets dark. She can add this eye massaging mask to the mix and she’ll really never want to leave the house!
5. Growframe $299 Live plants growing directly on a wall inside your house? Is this real life? The Growframe comes with a light to keep your plants alive even in rooms with little sunlight. It’s like a giant terrarium that doubles as art.
6. Harry Potter Hogwarts Castle Jigsaw Puzzle $32 Jigsaw puzzles are so much fun and allow a homebody to take their time and work slowly. This Hogwarts puzzle is on my own personal wishlist this year, so if you get one too we can work on them together. 😉
7. Bombas Slipper Socks $40 Can’t decide between slippers and thick fuzzy socks? Bombas combined the two to make the ultimate comfort for your feet.
8. Tazo Tea Gift Set $41 Tazo is my favorite brand of tea because they have such a great variety of flavors. If your homebody bestie loves a cup of hot tea in the afternoons, this set gives her some great selections.
9. L.L. Bean Moccasins $69 If you have someone on your list that implements a no-shoes-in-the-house rule, these moccasins are a must for them. They’re warm, soft, and cushioned enough to keep from having sore feet from hardwood floors. I practically live in mine.
10. Casper Weighted Blanket $152 What’s cozier than a weighted blanket? No really, can you think of anything? Casper recommends picking a blanket that’s 10% of your body weight, and they offer a few varieties for every preference.
You can find all our 2021 Gift Guides here, and holiday planning and organization tips here.
Leave A Comment