Our holiday gift guide for Cricut crafters has gifts for Explore, Maker, and Joy machines. I use all of these supplies on a daily or weekly basis for both business and hobby crafting.
1. Decorative Self-Healing Mat $14 An experienced Cricut user probably has a plain Jane cutting mat, but she probably doesn’t have this fancy dancy patterned one. And it’s self-healing so she can cut away without messing it up.
2. Mug Press $199 New to the Cricut family of Heat Presses is the Mug Press. It’s the exact shape needed for making perfect custom mugs, and uses Infusible Ink so they can even go in the dishwasher. Grab her a bundle if they’re available so she can get started immediately.
3. Rolled Vinyl $8+ I’ll let you in on a little secret. Us Cricut Obsessed Humans can never have too much vinyl. Pop a few rolls of vinyl samplers in her stocking in patterns and colors you think she’ll love.
4. Foil Transfer Kit For Maker/Explore $39 (For Joy Machine $29) The foil transfer kits are fairly new and they produce the most gorgeous and professional foil projects. The kit comes with the tool needed to press the foil onto paper, plus foil and tape for the application process. Every Cricut user is dying to give this a try!
5. Machine Tool Organizer $29 Cricut machines have various blades that can be swapped out for different projects, and storing a large collection of them can sometimes be difficult (and dangerous!). This machine tool organizer keeps all the blades tidy and safe in the craft room.
6. Infusible Ink Ultimate Pen Set $49 Cricut’s incredible line of Infusible Ink products is changing the iron-on game forever. This set of 30 pens will definitely result in your gift recipient regifting you with a set of handmade coasters.
7. BrightPad Go $99 This is like a light board on steroids! It makes weeding tiny fonts so much easier, and it’s super fun to use. New this year is the Brightpad Go which is cordless, replacing the old corded version. Every pro crafter needs a BrightPad Go, but be careful, kids often steal them to use for tracing projects. (Speaking from experience…)
8. Maker 3 $499 If your favorite crafter has been using the same machine for years, now is the time for an upgrade. Cricut just released the brand new Maker 3 this year and it cuts way faster than the old machines, plus it doesn’t even need a mat. It can cut up to 10 feet of rolled vinyl in a single pass, and is the best machine Cricut offers right now.
9. Joy Insert Card Kits $6 If your crafty gift recipient is a Cricut Joy user, these Insert Cards are the most fun project to make with the machine. You can create gorgeous custom cards in just five minutes. Don’t forget to grab her a card mat, too, because it’s needed to make them.
10. TrueControl Knife Kit $17 This handy utility knife comes with extra blades and has an awesome no-touch blade replacement system so you’ll never need your kids’ cartoon band-aids again.
11. Rolling Storage Cart $65 This is the cart I store my Cricut Maker on, and it’s been a huge hit ever since I first shared it. Now thousands of other Cricut owners are using the same cart. It’s great for rolling around your craft room and stashing in the closet when not in use. And vinyl rolls fit inside the drawers, too!
12. Metal Cutting Ruler $14 I use this metal cutting ruler on a weekly basis, and not just for crafting. It’s great for cutting straight lines, tracing lines, wrapping gifts, and I even used it to cut tiles for my studio bathroom remodel!