Are you friends into meditation, astrology, moonology, and everything in between? Look no further than our holiday guide for mystical gifts.
1. Tibetan Singing Bowl $13 A Tibetan Singing Bowl is technically for meditation, but it’s also a super cool party trick when you have guests over. Plan on buying one for yourself, too, because it’s fun and calming at the same time.
2. Moonology by Yasmin Boland $16 Have a friend who’s into the Moon’s energy or horoscopes? I have read this book three times from cover to cover, and I reference it monthly. It’s hands-down my favorite astrology book ever.
3. Birth Month Flower & Crystal Candles $30 These birth month candles are filled with dried flowers and crystals chosen specifically for each month. They’re a great teacher gift, too!
4. Constellation Necklace $27 Speaking of birth months, these constellation necklaces are a dreamy personalized gift that will probably result in happy tears. They’re handmade by a jeweler on Etsy so get your orders in quickly.
5. Moon Lamp $28 Can’t see the moon due to trees or cityscape? Get your own mini moon and bring it indoors with this lamp. It’s a perfect replica of the moon and can change to a variety of colors. I have one in my bedroom and the orange moon tone is my favorite.
6. Natal Birth Chart Reading $166 Has your gift recipient ever had a personalized natal birth chart reading? These readings are scary accurate, and everyone into woo-woo stuff is dying to have one.
7. Spirit Animal Oracle Cards $22 These are the most beautiful oracle cards I’ve ever seen. The animals illustrated in this card deck are so captivating you won’t want to put them back in the box.
8. Meditation Cushion $41 Know someone who has a daily meditation ritual? Give their booty a boost with this meditation cushion. It’s way more comfortable than a yoga mat, and is great for people with joint sensitivity.
9. Smudge Kit $9+ A smudge stick is the classic stocking stuffer for mystical and cosmic energy lovers. It’s lit by a flame and when the fire burns out, the smoke clears bad energy from the home. It’s also a great way to cleanse and recharge crystals.
10. Taco Tarot T-Shirt $34 What’s cooler than a Tarot card on a t-shirt? A taco on a tarot card on a t-shirt. If you have a friend or family member who’s into tarot, this shirt needs to be under their tree. (I asked my husband for this same shirt for my birthday this year!)