Filling an Easter basket for younger children is easy, but finding something an older kid or teenager would like takes a bit more effort. I asked my own teenager what’s Hip To The Times, and here’s what he suggested.
1. Rummikub $18 This is our favorite game to play as a family. We keep it in the dining room and break it out after dinner almost once a week.
2. Mini Brands $11 These went viral on TikTok last year around the holidays, and now they’ve expanded from only food items to teeny tiny clothing and even Disney characters. Great for Easter Basket fillers.
3. Ella + Mila Nail Polish $7 This nail polish is non-toxic, contains none of the major chemicals found in other polishes, vegan, and animal cruelty free. You can feel good about your kid using this brand.
4. Erin Condren Notebook $20 Erin Condren recently launched all new notebooks in a few different layouts and lots of cover options. They’re great for school, doodling, journaling, or writing lists.
5. Bianyo Alcohol Markers $36 These markers are very similar to the viral Copic markers, but cost way less. My artistic teen has them and approves.
6. HART RC Truck $129 Did you know HART Tools makes an RC Truck? It runs on the same 20V battery as the tools you already have in your garage. And this guy can zoom! We drive ours all over the neighborhood.
7. Message Lightbox $29 Every older kid and teenager needs a light box in their bedroom. At least that’s what I’ve been told. Whether they need it or not, it’s definitely a cool thing to have.
8. Unicorn Corkcicle Tumbler $34 I’m a longtime fan of Corkcicle mugs and tumblers, but when I saw this unicorn glitter colorway on their website, I knew it would be a hit with teens. (And I want one, too!)
9. R2D2 Tamagotchi $20 Remember Tamagotchi pets from the 90s? Well they’re back, and they look a lot different than they did when we were young. The Star Wars and Hello Kitty options are an instant hit.
10. Squishmallows Caticorn $22+ Okay, I’ll admit that the fruit Squishmallows are kind of creepy looking. But this caticorn is pretty adorable, right?
11. Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker $39 This speaker went viral on TikTok over and over again, and it’s not even an expensive product. The thousands of happy reviews prove that it’s worth the buy.
12. Claire’s Coil Bracelets $8 I was told by my son, “every girl wears these.” So they instantly made the list. And a pack of five bracelets for $8? Now that’s a trend I can get behind.
13. Color Changing Shower Head $24 This shower head turns the bathroom into a party for one. It has 11 different color options and is powered by water so no batteries are needed. And the beads inside supposedly soften hard water. I just ordered one, so let’s find out.
14. Nerf Elite Commander RD-6 Blaster $10 You can’t go wrong with a Nerf gun for any holiday gift, but this one is small and affordable, which makes it a great addition to an Easter basket.
15. Blisslights Sky Light Projector $59 This little projector turns your kid’s bedroom walls and ceiling into the night sky or even the whole galaxy. Get all the moody vibes in one push of a button.
Leave A Comment