Do not, I repeat, do not buy Dad another necktie this year. These fifteen Father’s Day gifts are Dad, Stepdad, Grandpa, and best friend approved, and they definitely won’t sit stagnant in the closet.
1. New Balance 990v3 $185 These versatile sneakers are the go-to for any man and fit any style. They’re stacked with enough comfort to last an all-day browse-fest at Ikea, and the gray colorway goes with literally anything.
2. Best Dad In The Galaxy Yeti Tumbler $59 Shopping for a Dad who loves Star Wars? (Who doesn’t, really?) Love it, he will. This Yeti mug is custom engraved by a small shop Etsy seller so your money goes right in the hands of the maker.
3. HART Drill & Impact Driver Combo Set
$198 $138 If his drill is so old the label is worn off and it makes a sound similar to dying hair dryer, it’s time for an upgrade. This HART Drill and Impact Driver Combo Set are on Rollback right now through the end of June and they come with two batteries and a charger. Don’t forget to grab this 60 Piece Bit Set, which is also on Rollback for $20.
4. PhoneSoap Cell Phone Sanitizer $79 Our phones can get pretty gross, and when I saw this on Shark Tank, I thought it was just the coolest invention! If the man you’re shopping for loves tech, this UV sanitizing phone charger will be his new favorite gadget.
5. Rocketbook Fusion Smart Notebook $34 Speaking of Shark Tank, the Rocketbook made its debut there. If you caught that episode, you saw a notebook get blasted in the microwave and magically became blank again. Since then, Rocketbook notebooks have evolved and now you just spritz and wipe the pages after uploading a photo to the cloud. Your Dad will be the coolest guy in the office with this.
6. Ruko F11 Pro Drone $299 What Dad doesn’t want a drone? This one has great ratings on Amazon and a nonstop runtime of 30 minutes, plus it shoots in 4K. Get ready to take family home videos to a new level!
7. Bombas Ankle Socks $47 Don’t overlook this gift idea, because these aren’t just socks. They’re THE socks. These are my husband’s favorite brand and style, and truth be told I steal them out of his drawer for my bike rides. They’re thick and cushioned, and the band around the middle is snug enough to stop slippage.
8. Bowflex Adjustable Dumbbells $429 No room for a home gym? These space-saving adjustable dumbbells solve that problem. They go from 5 to 52.5 pounds just by twisting a dial so you don’t need to buy individual weights. We’ve had ours for over 8 years and they’re still going strong. (Pun totally intended) I can’t recommend them enough.
9. BluBlocker Sunglasses $48 A true ’80s classic, these are the essential Dad sun shade. Back in the ’80s he wanted these sunglasses so badly, and just like all the good things, they are back in style again. Relive his childhood or teenage dreams with this fun surprise.
10. Ridge Wallet $125 This super minimalistic wallet eliminates the pocket bulk and even fits into front pockets of his summer shorts. My husband has had a Ridge Wallet for as long as I can remember and he’s constantly getting compliments about it from male servers and cashiers.
11. Magnetic Wristband $8 If you’re shopping for a DIY Dad who is frequently seen with 4+ screws sticking out of his mouth as he’s searching for the fifth one he dropped ten minutes ago, here’s the gift he needs. This wristband is magnetic all the way around so he can keep all the tiny things he needs safely within reach.
12. Marble Chess Set $99 When my dad was six years old on a trip to Mexico, he bought a marble chess set with his own money and carried the ridiculously heavy purchase around all day. As I was growing up, I thought it was the most beautiful thing we owned, and it was so special to play a game of chess with him on this heirloom piece. CB2 released this marble version and brought back all these sweet memories of my Dad.
13. Traeger Pro Series Grill $699 Dad will be the envy of the neighborhood when he pulls this bronze coated grill out to the driveway on a Sunday afternoon. These bad boys are the “it” thing right now and gain him instant popularity points. Don’t be surprised if he starts an Instagram account just for his new grill.
14. ‘Soled Out’ Book $52 Shopping for a Sneakerhead? Prepare to make his day with this extra chunky hardcover coffee table book. It’s loaded with all kinds of sneaker advertisements over the years and it’s a fun book to flip through on a rainy afternoon. Don’t be surprised if new shoes start getting delivered soon after…
15. Primal Hunger Man Crate $89 Man Crates are a gift staple in our house. This company has the coolest gifts for dudes and they’re all packaged in these super manly wooden crates. The fellas in my house recommend this Primal Hunger crate and highly approve all the meat jerky options included.