Skip the stereotypical “mom” gifts this year and give her something she really wants and will actually use on Mother’s Day. Here are sixteen of our favorite gifts she definitely won’t leave unopened in a closet.
1. Always Pan $145 These pans have generated a cult following, and for good reason. They really can replace up to three types of cooking pans in your kitchen. Prepare for BIG hugs if you gift Mom one of these this year.
2. Ember Smart Mug $99 This mug was one of the most popular items from our winter holiday gift guides, and one of Amazon’s most sold items last year. If you didn’t gift her one around the holidays, now’s the time to make up for it.
3. Echo Show 8 $109 This is basically Amazon Alexa + FaceTime. Perfect for moms and grandmas who live far away, and equally great for following along with cooking videos in the kitchen.
4. Lovepop Pop-Up Cards & Bouquet Bundles $13-$49 If your mom is a Shark Tank fan, she probably saw these fun pop-up cards. I ordered some for Valentine’s Day, and now I’m hooked! The pop-up floral bouquets are my favorite, and they outlast real flowers by a lifetime. I’ve got my eyes on the Disney Grogu card!
5. Cricut Maker 3 $479 New to the Cricut machine lineup is the Maker 3, and it doesn’t even need a mat for cutting. This innovative crafting powerhouse can cut Cricut Smart Vinyl and Smart Paper in seconds. It’s a must-have for a crafty mama or recently retired grandmother to build a new hobby.
6. Lightweight Robe $39 This is my go-to robe for lounging at home on a lazy weekend morning. It’s lightweight but has that slinky material that feels super luxurious. And it has pockets. Pockets! Mic drop.
7. Laptop Organizer Bag $34 You know I love a good organizer, and this laptop bag had to make the list. It’s got tons of space for organizing all kinds of computer and office supplies, and it’s TSA approved for safe air travel.
8. Diamond Dazzle Stick $8 Give mom something she didn’t even know existed…this Dazzle Stick brightens and shines diamond jewelry in a snap to make them look better than brand new. If you can’t give her diamonds, help her clean the ones she already owns.
9. Ninja Foodi 5-in-1 Indoor Grill $169 Just about every YouTube food channel, blog, and social media account that shares recipes has been uploading air fryer videos like crazy. Get Mom on the bandwagon with this tried and true 5-in-1 air fryer combo.
10. Birdwatching Binoculars $29 Does your mom love to watch the birds in her garden? My son got me these binoculars last year for Mother’s Day and I thought it was the most thoughtful gift ever. I keep them in a basket by the window so I can check out all the beauties in the trees outside.
11. Nonslip Yoga Mat $29 If Mom or Grandma is into fitness and yoga, she’ll love a new mat. This one is highly rated on Amazon and has a nonslip backing. It stacks up just as well (if not better) than the pricy brands.
12. Glossier Moon Mask $22 This Moon Mask is like a little bottle of luxury. It’s a gel-based mask that you leave on for 15 minutes, and your face feels ultra hydrated afterward. I use it once a week and love it.
13. Customized Notebook $15+ Everyone loves a fresh new notebook, and Erin Condren has a new create-your-own feature to make a fully customized version. You can choose the page layout and upload a photo to become the cover.
14. Adidas Ultraboost Sneakers $179 These Ultraboosts are the most comfortable sneaker I’ve ever worn in my life. (That says a lot since I have over 50 pairs!) You can’t go wrong with these shoes and they come in over 20 colors and styles.
15. OXO Pantry Organizer Kit $54+ Has your mom binged every episode of The Home Edit on Netflix and started reorganizing her entire house? This pantry organizing starter kit has everything she needs for a Pinterest-worthy pantry, or you can choose single items to build your own package.
16. HART 36 Piece Project Kit $79 Tools aren’t just for Father’s Day! This starter project kit from my fave tool brand, HART, is stashed with a cordless drill, 20V battery, and a variety of household tools Mom needs to pull off her next DIY.
Leave A Comment