Here are the top ten things I loved this month for home organization, decor, lifestyle, and everything in between.
April showers bring May flowers, right? Well here in the Burris house, April downtime brings May projects! I spent the month avoiding big projects and renovations to allow myself to enjoy all we’ve done so far in 2022. We also traveled to South Carolina for a big product reveal at HART Tools headquarters, and knocked out some fun little DIYs like this rolling dollhouse stand.
I’ll be back at it this week with a full lineup of larger-scale projects, a lot of new places to organize, and a fun surprise or two up my sleeve. But before I down another cup of coffee and get my hands dirty, let’s look back on the top ten most popular products from April.
My Top 10 Faves For April 2022
1. This pop-up paper flower bouquet. I ordered one for Valentine’s Day and was immediately obsessed! I couldn’t wait to snag another for Mother’s Day.
2. This plug in wall sconce. My puck light hack failed as a bedside reading hack, so I swapped them out for these sconces and I can finally see my books again without having to hire an electrician.
3. These drawer dividers. They’re a total game changer in our new closet, and I’ve been adding them all over the house, too. You can find them in my office, kitchen, and guest room so far.
4. This keyless entry handleset. Of all the things we got for our front porch makeover, this handleset is my favorite! No more locking myself out of the house, because you can get in with your fingerprint!
5. This hardshell suitcase. I recently traveled by plane, and realized pretty quickly that a soft-shell bag isn’t my favorite for stuffing in overhead compartments. I’m back with my fave hardshell again.
6. This low-cost label maker. I love a good fancy label maker, but for most projects, I reach for this one instead. It’s cheap, easy to use, and easy to swap the tape. I can make labels in seconds with no app needed.
7. These rhinestone booties. The internet went crazy when I shared these boots in my closet reveal, and Instagram lost their minds when I wore them to do yard work…they sold out on one site as soon as I shared them!
8. This under sink storage drawer. I used these drawers in Noah’s bathroom and I have been jealous of them ever since. I just ordered some for our own bathroom and I can’t wait for them to arrive!
9. This convertible stick vac. This vacuum gets used every single day in our house. From cleaning up cat litter to vacuuming out a drawer that I’m organizing, it’s always in use.
10. This neutral area rug. We swapped the blue rug in our bedroom for this neutral flatweave option and so far we LOVE it! It’s soft, easy to clean, and the colors go with literally anything.
Shop More Of My Faves
Follow me on LTK for shoppable photos of my daily faves, and follow my Amazon Storefront for all my recommended home organization products.
PS: If you don’t have an Amazon Prime account, you can get a free 30 day trial with this special link so you can try it out and get all the discounts on Prime Day. If fast, free shipping isn’t your thing, you can cancel before the month is up and you won’t be charged at all for it.
Leave A Comment