Here are the top ten things I loved this month for home organization, decor, lifestyle, and everything in between.
February was a busy month for me. I finished up the kitchenette project, I tackled some small organizing projects I had kept putting on the back burner, and I officially hired a cleaning service to help out with maintenance cleaning twice a month. I even found some time off to work on my dollhouse renovation hobby. It’s been a full month of feeling accomplished, less stressed, and finally on track with my goals for this quarter, both personally and professionally.
One thing I noticed this month was the weather was cold and rainy most of the time. I think that sense of coziness inside made me more excited to finally knock out the mini-projects I had been putting off. Every time it rained, I cranked up the record player and reorganized an area that deserved some extra attention. By the time I finished, the rain was gone and Winston and I were out the door for walk around the neighborhood.
My Top 10 Faves For February 2022
1. These food storage containers. How many kinds of chips, nuts, and chocolate candies do I need in the studio for workday snacking? As many as I can fit.
2. This canteen. We are big fans of these canteens and mugs, but when I saw that they came out with a Boba Fett option, I couldn’t wait to get my hands on it. Anyone else love the Boba Fett series on Disney+?
3. These water resistant labels. As much as I love to make my own labels, sometimes I’m in a hurry, or I just feel like letting someone else do the work. These labels are beautiful and come pre-printed for immediate use.
4. These bujo stamp markers. I am obsessed with these markers. On one side, it’s a pen. On the other side, it’s a stamp that makes circles or asterisks for checkmarks and bullet points. Of all the new items in this month’s collection, I love them the most.
5. This mineral paint + primer. I’ve been working on my dollhouse renovation hobby lately and this paint has been so amazing. I only needed one coat, versus five coats of latex I used on the interior walls.
6. This modular organizing system. I used the drawers and bins in my son’s bathroom and I’m not going to lie…I’m jealous that his bathroom cabinet is nicer than mine.
7. This thin kimono robe. I love my thick winter robe, but sometimes it’s just too hot. This robe is thin but also heavyweight and bouncy. It’s so cozy and luxurious. I have it in taupe.
8. This measuring tape. I’ve been doing a lot of measuring lately for some upcoming projects, and out of the twelve tape measures I own, this is definitely my favorite.
9. These drawer organizers. I added these bamboo organizers to a drawer in my kitchen and didn’t even realize they were stackable until I opened the package. I can’t wait to get more and use them inside deep drawers next.
10. These press-on nails. I’ve been watching Ashley from Til Vacuum Do Us Part talk about these nails for so long. I finally gave in and ordered some to try, and I think I may never paint my nails again.
Shop More Of My Faves
Follow me on LTK for shoppable photos of my daily faves, and follow my Amazon Storefront for all my recommended home organization products.
PS: If you don’t have an Amazon Prime account, you can get a free 30 day trial with this special link so you can try it out and get all the discounts on Prime Day. If fast, free shipping isn’t your thing, you can cancel before the month is up and you won’t be charged at all for it.
samantha M.-F. says
The link for the press on nails didn’t work! 😔 I would love to check them out! I find it a lot cheaper and easier to up keep those rather then havin to get them done “every week to 2 weeks”. Thanks for all the helpful info your always putting out there! So appreciated!
Brad Gandy says
Hi Samantha! Thanks for catching that. We’ll replace the link as soon as we can, and Lela definitely agrees with you about how fast and easy they are to apply and maintain. Happy to help!
Lela Burris says
Hi Samantha! Sorry about that link. It appears the site changes their links sometimes. The company is called Red Aspen Nails. They do have “reps” kind of like Mary Kay, but you are able to just buy directly online. Here’s a link that’s unaffiliated with any sales rep: https://www.redaspenlove.com/ShoppingCart/index.cfm?FuseAction=CategoryShop&CategoryID=195