Looking for gifts to help your loved ones have a more organized home and life for the new year? The Organized-ish 2022 Holiday Gift Guide has you covered with my favorite organization and cleaning products for all the adults on your list.
1. Rocketbook Fusion Resusable Notebook $27 For those who want the best of both worlds, you can write notes and to-do lists on physical pages, and then scan the notes to the cloud with the Rocketbook app. Plus, it comes with 7 different page layouts, and they’re all erasable with water.
2. Wireless Charging Station $47 Nothing is more annoying than a tangled wire tumbleweed on your nightstand. This charging station holds a phone, earbuds, and smart watch all in one tidy little space. Great for the techie on your list.
3. OXO Good Grips POP Container Set $113 Shopping for someone who loves watching organizing shows on TV and YouTube? These are the containers everyone wants, and they’re great for a pantry, craft room, small toys, and just about anything that needs to be contained. Every organizing fan knows and wants this brand.
4. Brother P-Touch Label Maker $40 You can’t go wrong gifting a label maker because anyone can use it and everyone can benefit from adding labels to their storage spaces. This one is Martha Stewart-approved, easy to use, and has a full keypad.
5. Our Place Home Cook Duo $200 I’ve been obsessed with both the Perfect Pot and the Always Pan since the day I bought them, and this is the best way to get both at once. While they look like a pot and pan, they actually convert into over ten other cooking devices combined. That transformer ability allows you to ditch some kitchen weight and own less cookware.
6. Bamboo Drawer Organizers $34 Want the high-end look of bamboo without breaking the bank? Here’s a full kit of expandable dividers (with labels) that fit in kitchen drawers, dressers, and bathroom vanities. Plus they come with smaller dividers to truly customize drawers however will suit you best.
7. Better Homes & Gardens Flocked Hangers $20 BHG knows what they’re doing. These are sturdy and stylish, and the slim size allows you to fit more clothes on one rod. You might think buying hangers would be a weird gift, but trust me, the recipient can’t wait to go home and rearrange their closet.
8. Eufy Robotic Vacuum Cleaner $149 This robot vacuum is so great that I bought a second one so I could have them on both floors of my house. A robot vacuum is the ultimate gift for any adult, and the price can’t be beat. This one moves in a predictable Z-shaped path instead of randomly, so no spots get missed.
9. HART Cordless Spot Cleaner $179 This spot cleaner is great for pet owners because it’s fast and easy to use. It’s cordless and lightweight so it can clean up a small mess in a flash. But it’s powerful enough to clean an entire sofa, too.
10. Apple AirTag $23 Know someone who is always losing things? If they have an Apple device, this is the gift that keeps on giving. The tracking is incredibly accurate, and it can play a sound, give turn-by-turn directions, and show a contact number or email address in case someone finds it before you do.
11. The Home Edit Pantry System $25 The Home Edit Netflix show is all the rage, but a lot of people don’t realize you can get that same type of storage at home on a budget. Get The Container Store look on a Walmart price tag with this curated bundle. Pick up two sets as a gift, and your recipient will have a gorgeous pantry in a week’s time or less.
12. Glass Food Storage Containers $49 Everyone has that cabinet of mismatched plastic food storage containers that are stained, missing lids, and past their prime. Give them these glass containers to up their leftover storage game and declutter their cabinets. You can’t go wrong with this gift, and it’s great for a White Elephant game, too.
13. Erin Condren Focused Planner $32 It’s all the detail of an Erin Condren planner without any distracting colors. If someone on you list loves to make plans and keep a calendar, this vegan leather planner will be their BFF all year long.
You can find all our 2022 Gift Guides here, and holiday planning and organization tips here.
Leave A Comment