Here are 12 gifts for the crafters on your holiday shopping list to help them add extra storage, efficiency, and easy cleanup to their craft space.
1. Scrapbook Paper Organizer This Stamp ‘n Storage unit has always been a fixture in my personal studio. It’s designed to fit IKEA Kallax shelves, and it can hold 12×12 sheets, too. If your crafting BFF has a paper stash for days, this will very likely be their favorite gift.
2. Create Room Cubby Meet the ultimate small-scale craft storage unit, the Create Room Cubby. It’s modular and moveable, so it can go in any room and adapt to different storage needs as hobbies and seasons change. Bonus points, because all the containers are included! You can use code LELABURRISCUBBY for $50 off.
3. Pen & Marker Organizer I always suggest that my Organized-ish Craft Room members store pens & markers vertically with a slight slant to maximize their lifespans. Here’s a desk organizer that does it all for you with enough space for cards and notepads. Gift it to an artist that has a ton of alcohol markers or a planner who has a huge collection of highlighters.
4. Felt Caddy No craft room? No problem! This felt caddy has customizable dividers so you can choose how you store your stuff, plus zippered pockets and open storage on all four sides. Crafters can keep their supplies in a closet when not in use, and carry it to the dining room table when it’s time to make things. The felt is extra sturdy, and it’s less sterile-looking than plastic.
5. Cordless Desktop Vacuum Breaking out the hand vac attachment on a full-size vacuum wastes cleanup time, so clear up dust, glitter, and that “I can’t believe it’s still there” line of confetti with this handheld one instead. It’s the perfect size for cleaning computer keyboards, too.
6. Table Lamp The official table lamp for Cricut crafters, the Bright 360, swivels in any direction and has adjustable color and temperature settings. I use this for taking project photos, and the color settings are helpful for weeding on light-colored backgrounds.
7. Cordless Power Cutter Meet my must-have power tool for crafters. It’s brand new from HART, and it has completely replaced my scissors on most projects. This things cuts through thick materials like leather and felt like a knife through warm butter.
8. Anti-Fatigue Mat Speaking of craft room essentials, every crafter needs an anti-fatigue mat if they prefer to work while standing. I like this one because it’s a cinch to clean.
9. Photo Light Box Most light boxes are a pain to set up, but this one fits on a desk and opens like a lunchbox. It comes with 5 colored backdrops, and there are openings for top-down and side shots. It’s a great gift for crafters who list their creations on Etsy.
10. Rolled Vinyl Wall Holders Help them get the trendy look of their favorite YouTube crafters by adding these wall organizers to your gift list. A 2-pack can hold up to 14 rolls of vinyl and it doubles as craft room decor. Line up the vinyl in classic ROYGBIV style for instant satisfaction.
11. Washi Tape Organizer Washi tape is hard to organize when collections start to overflow. If you know a crafter with a washi obsession, this organizer is a perfect gift personalized just for them. Gift two or more so they can create their own little washi tape store at home.
12. Photo Storage Case Have a scrapbooker on your list? They probably have stacks and stacks of printed photos just waiting to be added to the books. This photo storage case safely holds 4×6 pictures and allows you to color-coordinate by categories. It’s also a great way to store power cords and stickers, too.