These are my 8 picks for Halloween candy and baked goods storage so all your treats stay organized and last longer.
1. Hearth & Hand Stoneware Cake Stand $30 I always stop by the Hearth & Hand display at my local Target, and this cake stand is sleek and casual without blending in too much. If you’re skipping cakes and brownies this Halloween, use it as a grab-and-go silverware or wine glass station.
2. Glass Penny Jar with Metal Lid $10 I use Target’s Threshold line for quick snacks in my office, and the penny jars are airtight and easy to open when no one’s looking. Sorry, team, I ate all the peanut butter M&M’s.
3. Pantry Canister $9 No one says guests have to eat all the candy. Save some of your favorites and keep them as a sweet reward for rocking Halloween again this year.
4. Medium Jar with Wooden Lid $20 These are perfect to store small toys for those with food allergies. A contrasting lid means you’re less likely to give from the wrong container or forget to mention your allergy-friendly option in the first place.
5. 2 Penny Jars with Bamboo Lids $30 This 2-pack is a great choice for storing candy toppings for cookies, cake, and bark.
6. Ingredient Canister $11 Calling all bakers and scratch-makers! I’m not leaving you out. Keep your hauntingly delicious dry ingredients like flour, sugar, or cocoa here for easy mise en place.
7. 64oz Countertop Jar $12 Closing the blinds and pretending no one’s home? Use this jar for popcorn or candy, and pair it with your favorite blanket for movie night at your fingertips.
8. Dessert Cloche $20 For the classy host, the one who prefers a lower profile than the cake stand to sneak the last corner piece onto the passenger seat.
You can find all our holiday planning and organization tips here.