How do you control storage for Halloween costumes and décor? This gift guide keeps you Organized-ish once the holiday is over.
1. Vacuum Seal Bags $24 If your go-to costume is on the bulky side, these will compress it down and prevent moisture.
2. Makeup Case $20 One of the best parts of Halloween, especially for adults, is costume makeup. This case has adjustable dividers and clear pockets, so you can pick up where you left off more quickly next year.
3. Tree Bag $30 Skeletons and inflatable décor won’t fit in containers, but they’ll slide right into a tree bag, which is better than a closet when Thanksgiving guests arrive.
4. String Lights Holder $12 Looking for a durable hook for a full set of outdoor lights? This pack of 6 is hangable, and it keeps cords organized and kink-free.
5. Jewelry Organizer $11 The second half of the ultimate adult costume is jewelry, and besides having plenty of pockets, this case hangs on a car clip for last-minute swaps before the first impression.
6. Orange Lid Tote $10 If you don’t have time to make labels, an orange lid is an easy reminder for Halloween garage storage.
7. Clothing Bags $20 A 3-pack is perfect for storing Halloween-themed clothing under the bed or in the closet, like T-shirts that aren’t necessarily part of a costume.
8. Overhead Garage Storage Rack $190 Prefer bins (such as our orange-lidded friend)? Overhead storage like this rack frees up clutter, creates a zone for your bins, and can even make your garage feel bigger by using the ceiling as an extra wall.
You can find all our holiday planning and organization tips here.