Here are the top ten things I loved this month for home organization, decor, lifestyle, and everything in between.
We have officially made it through the first month of 2022 and January was all about Decluttering here at Organized-ish. We ran the annual 28 Day Declutter Challenge and had the most participants join in than we’ve ever had before. We saw the best photos submitted by readers and social media followers of boxes packed full of donations. And I got DMs almost every single day from people who are making big changes this year to get Organized-ish for good this time.
This January was definitely the most fulfilling month for me as a blogger because I know so many of you are excited and motivated to declutter your lives and homes, but the real excitement comes from knowing that now that you’ve done “the big purge”, we can officially dig into ways you can organize what’s leftover and maintain your new systems so your home stays tidy always, not just in January.
My Top 10 Faves For January 2022
1. This wood accent tile from Woodgrain. I’ve been working on the Studio Kitchenette project for the last couple of weeks and this wood tile on the bar has blown me away. It’s so rich and full of texture. I couldn’t love it any more.
2. This chunky taupe cardigan. There are 31 days in January, and I’m not even embarrassed to admit that I’ve worn this cardigan for at least 20 of them. It’s cozy for lounging around the house, but heavy enough to replace a jacket on a chilly afternoon walk.
3. This rolling cart for Legos. After trying out SO MANY options for Lego storage, my son and I agree that this rolling cart is officially the best for color coordinating.
4. This lap desk. I have an entire studio to work in, but truth be told, I really prefer writing blog posts on my sofa in the living room with my kitties snuggled by my side. This lap desk makes working on my computer and doodling in my planner much easier.
5. These Affirmation Cards. I’ve been a big fan of this brand’s planners, and I’m loving the new affirmation cards they launched this year. You can even buy a hanging pocket organizer to pull the cards like an advent calendar, which is how I’ve been using them.
6. This pantry organizing bundle. The Home Edit just launched a new line of containers sold exclusively at Walmart. I cleared the shelves and bought a whole bunch, and a blog post review is coming soon!
7. Cards Against Humanity Game. Brad came to stay with us for a weekend for our annual team retreat, and we stayed up late one night playing this game. We laughed so hard our faces hurt.
8. This stackable tool organizer. I tried out the new Hart Stack System and immediately fell in love. I love a customizable organizer, and this one holds all my tools and rolls on wheels.
9. These drawer organizers. I have been quietly working on rearranging my kitchen and moved around the drawer layouts a bit. These drawer dividers have been extremely helpful.
10. This long runner. I have this rug in my kitchen and at 12 feet long, it spans across both my sink and stove. I love it so much I’m considering buying another (rug sized) one for the Studio.
Shop More Of My Faves
Follow me on LTK for shoppable photos of my daily faves, and follow my Amazon Storefront for all my recommended home organization products.
PS: If you don’t have an Amazon Prime account, you can get a free 30 day trial with this special link so you can try it out and get all the discounts on Prime Day. If fast, free shipping isn’t your thing, you can cancel before the month is up and you won’t be charged at all for it.
Leave A Comment