Here are the top ten things I loved this month for home organization, decor, lifestyle, and everything in between.
We made it to Back To School season, and that means summer is slowly fading away as we roll back into our pre-fall routines. July was such a busy month for me, between speaking at a conference and trying to cram in a guest bedroom makeover and laundry room storage upgrade before my son starts high school.
But honestly, I’m excited that the fall season is just around the corner. I love the cooler weather, the fun holiday crafting, and cozy nights in with a bowl of chili and a ’90s movie playing. So if you had a busy July like I did, I hope you get to wind down a little in August. In the meantime, here are my top ten favorite products for last month and why I recommend you to give them a try soon.
My Top Ten Favorites For July 2022
1. This toiletry bag. I swapped my old toiletry travel bag for this one recently and I’ll never look back. I love that it can hang from a door hook instead of hogging small hotel counter space, and it can even hold full-size bottles!
2. This wooden wall map. Noah has been wanting a globe for his room, but he doesn’t have a lot of surface space to work with. We found this wooden map that’s made in Ukraine and it was so much fun to assemble.
3. This robot vacuum. I’ve shared my robot vacuum before, but on Amazon Prime Day I upgraded to this model that goes in a linear pattern instead of a crazy aimless one. Our old one moved downstairs and this more high-tech one lives on our main floor now.
4. This stud finder. It’s possible that this stud finder was glued to my hand last month. I used it for both the laundry room project and the guest bedroom, and it’s the first stud finder I’ve ever owned that was truly accurate. It even tells you where electrical wires are in the walls.
5. This luggage rack. I polled my IG audience and 99% of viewers said a guest room has to have a luggage rack. I bought this pretty one that has major vintage vibes and my MIL used it when she stayed while we were at the conference. Mission accomplished!
6. This underbed storage container. True story, under the guest bed are SIX of these containers filled with Noah’s old stuffed animals. He has outgrown them but he wants to save them for his future children, but storing stuffed animals is hard. Under the bed was the most optimal place I could find.
7. These mini wet/dry vac attachments. Did you know you can turn your full size wet/dry vac into a vacuum for tiny spaces? I found these teeny little attachment heads at Walmart and they’re great for small crevices in the car and office.
8. These super affordable garment bags. Garment bags are always so expensive, so we just left our clothes in dry cleaner bags sometimes to avoid the cost. (Terrible, I know) But when I found a 2 pack set for $10, I stocked up immediately. I even used them to bring my dresses to the conference so they wouldn’t get wrinkled in my suitcase.
9. These vintage style board games. We are a huge board game family, and we are also big-time vintage lovers. These board games are throwbacks to the originals and they’re stored in pretty “books” so they look great sitting out on shelves. The Clue game is my favorite version and it gets played very often.
10. The softest bed blanket I’ve ever had. I’m not really a “splurge on bedding” kind of person. But my Havenly designer recommended this blanket for the guest room and I decided to treat my MIL with something nice on the bed. Oh. My. Goodness, I totally understand why it was $189, and the quality and softness is SO worth it. (PS: You can use code LELA25 if you want your own Havenly designer)