Here are the top ten things I loved this month for home organization, decor, lifestyle, and everything in between.
June was probably the busiest month for me this year. I spent almost the entire month working on my garage cleanup, while also juggling the planning stages of the guest bedroom makeover AND the laundry room storage overhaul.
And to give you a little peek behind the curtains of blogger life, I was negotiating with a major brand for a kitchen remodel. All of my free time was spent contacting stores about cabinetry, chatting with flooring and appliance vendors, and calling local contractors.
After all that work, time, and energy, it seems the shortages are just too much right now and it’s not really possible to stay within the timeline the Brand and I had discussed. So I had to let that go and push the kitchen remodel from this fall to maybe next spring. That’s the thing about being a blogger. You plan your entire year’s worth of projects, you line up sponsors, and sometimes things just don’t work out.
But honestly, I’m a little relieved. The last thing I want is to be stressed about wondering if I’m going to have a kitchen to cook in by Thanksgiving. So now my holiday season is going to be a lot more relaxing. Silver lining!
My Top Ten Faves For June 2022
1. These QR labels. The two videos I made of how I used these QR code labels in my garage went viral on Instagram and now I’m convinced every garage will have them by the end of the year. And they should!
2. These glass spray bottles. I use these glass bottles for so many things! They’re heavyweight and sturdy, look pretty, and help you reduce the amount of plastic waste you go through with cleaning products. I have one filled with diluted vinegar, one with water and dish detergent, one with water and laundry detergent, and a few with homemade cleaning solutions.
3. This air fryer/grill combo. I finally did it. I finally bought one. I have been seeing Tiffany Beaston make meals in this handy dandy cooking machine for months and ordered one on sale. I’m one week in and I’ve used it three times already. Love it!
4. This tape dispenser. Meet Hagrid The Hedgehog. He lives in my office and I’m constantly getting asked where I got him. Why have a regular tape dispenser when you can have a shiny gold and white hedgehog?
5. This e-design service. I’m using them for the guest bedroom and I just got the final design this week. It has been such an enjoyable experience! They even gave me a code to share with you for 25% off your own design plan. Just use LELA25 at checkout.
6. This gift wrap cart. As I’ve been cleaning out the guest bedroom closet, I decided to store my gift wrap cart in there for easy access when I need to wrap a gift. I love that it has wheels so when the holiday season arrives I can wrap gifts in the living room while watching Hallmark movies without lugging armloads of supplies in.
7. This Cricut machine. I recently got an Explore 3 to test out and compare with my Maker 3. I wrote the entire head-to-head results in this post, and concluded that the Explore 3 is perfect for crafting beginners. Plus, the mint green color is so beautiful!
8. This cooling mattress. I am such a hot sleeper. I am freezing when I get in bed, but around 2am I wake up and I’m roasting. Mostly because there’s a 23 pound cat sprawled across my legs radiating the heat of the sun. I’ve had this mattress for over a week now and I’m kicking myself for waiting this long to upgrade.
9. This workout top. The entire time I worked in the garage last month, you could find me in these tops. They’re super comfortable, not expensive, and while they are kind of sports bra-ish, they’re much thinner and longer. I have five and want at least five more.
10. This spot cleaner. You know I’m a big fan of HART Tools, but this new spot cleaner took my love affair to a whole new level. As soon as it was in stores at Walmart, it was in my living room and already pulling mud (I hope it was mud) off my light colored sofa. And it’s under $100!
Shop More Of My Faves
PS: If you don’t have a Prime account, you can get a free 30 day trial with this special link so you can try it out and get all the discounts on Prime Day. If fast, free shipping isn’t your thing, you can cancel before the month is up and you won’t be charged at all for it.