Here are the top ten things I loved this month for home organization, decor, lifestyle, and everything in between.
I kind of can’t believe that March is already over. This month has gone by so quickly! I guess it’s because I’ve been so busy. In the month of march, I demo’ed and custom built my dream pantry, designed and built a brand new primary closet, added a new dressing area to our bedroom, started spring cleaning, and even worked on a secret project I can’t tell you about just yet. It has been non-stop around here!
One thing I’m really excited about for April is a bit of break from projects. I’m sure I’ll still have tons of things to clean and reorganize, but there won’t be any big builds or full remodels this month. I plan on taking my weekends to work on jigsaw puzzles in the craft room, doodle in my planners, and hopefully move our afternoon tea out to the back deck if it will hurry up and get warm around here. It’s supposed to be Springtime, Tennessee!
My Top 10 Faves For March 2022
1. This stackable jewelry organizer. I recently let go of my hanging jewelry mirror and swapped it out for this modular unit instead. I love how I can see everything without taking up a lot of space.
2. This pantry organizer set. If you love The Home Edit products at The Container Store but don’t love the prices, stock your virtual cart with these from Walmart. Same THE brand, much lower price point.
3. These are my new favorite pants. I wore them for the first time for a full day of Ikea shopping, and I was comfortable the whole time. I loved them so much I ordered two more pairs.
4. This is the BEST t-shirt! I have tried so many t-shirts over the years, and this is the first one that fits perfectly, washes well, and is long enough not to show my back when I bend over. I snagged almost every color.
5. These champagne brass cup pulls. I have never used cup pulls before, so I was excited to try them in our new pantry. They were easy to install and I love the classic look.
6. These spice jar labels. How to make your pantry look extra fancy: slap these pre-made labels on clear spice jars and stack them on a bamboo 3-tier riser. You’ll be asking guests to check out your spice cabinet. Promise.
7. This sweet trail mix. Love peanut butter and chocolate? This trail mix is for you. I ate a whole bag in an embarrassing amount of time. I may need adult supervision when they’re in the pantry…
8. This narrow rolling hamper. No matter how small your closet is, you have to have a hamper, right? This super slim laundry bin fits anywhere and has wheels so you can roll it into a corner.
9. These expandable drawer dividers. Instantly make your drawers look more organized and help keep clothes in place in between laundry days using these drawer dividers. They’re the only brand I’ve found that fits into shallow and short drawers.
10. This wet/dry vac. My old wet/dry vac had nothing on this one! I used it to clean up all the pantry and closet debris, and was so impressed I ended up vacuuming my kitchen floors with it, too. I can’t wait to get my garage all cleaned with this bad boy.
Shop More Of My Faves
Follow me on LTK for shoppable photos of my daily faves, and follow my Amazon Storefront for all my recommended home organization products.
PS: If you don’t have an Amazon Prime account, you can get a free 30 day trial with this special link so you can try it out and get all the discounts on Prime Day. If fast, free shipping isn’t your thing, you can cancel before the month is up and you won’t be charged at all for it.
Leave A Comment