Get back some nightstand storage space by swapping your tabletop lamp for a wall-mounted plug-in sconce light. Here’s eight of our favorites.
I love a good light by the bed for reading or doing word puzzles at night when my mind just can’t seem to settle down enough to go to sleep. But the wall our bed is on is pretty short and only allows for two very small nightstands. That limited surface area is so valuable, and a tabletop lamp took up most of it.
Ever since we swapped our lamps for wall-mounted plug-in sconces, we have more free space on our nightstands, and we didn’t even have to hire an electrician. If you need more space on your own bedside tables, here are eight plug-in wall sconces that will do the trick.
- Novogratz Addison Sconce $65, The Home Depot
- Staggerd Glass Light $274, Williams Sonoma
- Mullin LED Light $49, Target
- LNC Brass Swing Arm Sconces $154 for pair, The Home Depot
- Powell LED Hooded Globe $129, Lights.com
- Rhiannon Sconce $374, Anthropologie
- Modern Rotatable Wall Lamps $72 for pair, Amazon
- Soporte Blackened Brass Sconce $299, CB2
- Light Society Clare Sconce $84, The Home Depot
- Henry Linen Sconce $182, Anthropologie
Shop More Of My Faves
Follow me on LTK for shoppable photos of my daily faves, and follow my Amazon Storefront for all my recommended home organization products.
PS: If you don’t have an Amazon Prime account, you can get a free 30 day trial with this special link so you can try it out and get all the discounts on Prime Day. If fast, free shipping isn’t your thing, you can cancel before the month is up and you won’t be charged at all for it.
Leave A Comment