Want a quick and easy way to make your bathroom vanity look more expensive and styled? Swap your hand soap for one of these eight options for an instant upgrade.
1. Scent Theory Sweet Almond & Sandalwood We live in a 1970s house in the woods, so what could be better than fall year-round?
2. Back To Nature Vermont Evergreen As a forester’s kid, pine has always been my favorite scent, and this handmade soap with goat’s milk triggers happy childhood memories.
3. Coffee Vanilla Bar Soap You mean my hands can smell like coffee without spilling it everywhere? Yes, please!
4. The Gilded Bee French Lavender Etsy’s top pick for lavender soap bars has shea butter, honey, and actual lavender blooms and essential oils from France.
5. NEST New York Moroccan Amber For the exotic one who loves to splurge, it has bergamot, patchouli, heliotrope and eucalyptus.
6. Method Foaming Sweet Water I can’t forget foam, can I? This company is famous for plant-based ingredients and eco-friendly packaging, and Sweet Water smells like grapefruit and lemon wrapped in star jasmine and lily. It’s my personal go-to scent.
7. Amelia Bath & Body Rosemary Spearmint This is a handcrafted natural scrubbing soap, so it’s our recommendation for gardeners, tough workers, or anyone who prefers a classic minty scent.
8. Grove Co. Reusable Soap Dispenser Already have a hand soap you love but don’t love the bottle’s packaging? This beautiful soap dispenser is in collaboration with Jeremiah Brent and allows you to stick with what you use already.
For more of my favorite home organization, styling, and cleaning products, follow me on LTK. I share products and shoppable images every single day so you’ll always be inspired for new items to add to your shopping list.
Leave A Comment